Tuesday, May 31, 2011

P90X Day 36: Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps

Yesterday was a day full of exercise. I cleaned off our back patio and moved eight 60 pound bags of cement. We also went for a small family bike ride around the neighborhood. Lastly I did my P90X work out.

When I started P90X last night I had a migraine. I took two aspirin to make it go away but they were not helping. By the time hubby came home from his bike ride I was lying on the floor three exercises in and holding my right eye. Hubby told me to get up and to lie down in bed with the lights off and a cool wash cloth on my face, which I did. Eventually I started feeling better and around 10:22 I was up and ready to finish my work out. I am so glad that I did.

The challenge with this work out are the many push ups, but I am improving every week. I followed this with the Ab Ripper which I am beginning to really enjoy. I continue to push myself a little bit further each week in an attempt to make my flabby stomach less flabby. I am completing more and more of the exercises in their entirety. It feels good to see the progress I am making both with the Ab Ripper but also with Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps as well.

Tonight I get to do Plyo with my hubby which makes me happy. I much prefer working out with him, as opposed to being on different schedules and working out on my own. It should be a good night. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment