Thursday, May 5, 2011

P90X Day 10: Shoulders & Arms

This is one of my favorite exercise routines because it works out my flabby arms. I have always hated my left arm, because ever since I broke my shoulder as a child, it has never looked the same as my right arm. It isn't set straight so I don't have 100% mobility in it, and it always looks fatter than the other arm which annoys me.

Last night was nothing but bicept curls, tricept curls, and other curls to work out my arms and shoulders. I used my eight pound weights for nearly all the exercises. The hour takes a long time, unlike some of the other DVD's where the time flies by. By the end of it I was tired and I didn't want to do the Ab Ripper but I did it anyway.

Yesterday I cheated and peeked at the scale. I shouldn't have, but what's done is done. I'll keep my numbers to myself, since it's only been a week and I have a while to go. And I will try harder to keep off the scale until my 30 days are up.

No comments:

Post a Comment