Tuesday, May 24, 2011

P90X 30 day Stats & Pics

Starting Weight: 151.3
Body fat %: 30.2

30 day Weight: 144.9
Body fat %: 29.0

Total weight lost for the 30 days is 6.4 pounds.
Total fat percentage lost for the 30 days is 1.2 percent.

I am fairly happy with both my weight lost and percentage of fat lost. Sure I wish it was more, but this seems to be a decent amount for 30 days.

In the first set I cannot visually see much added muscle which bums me out since I can totally feel and see my new muscles. Maybe the 60 day pics will be better.

Start


In this second set I can see I am a little thinner around the sides of my waist and my arms appear to be a little thinner.

Start


The third set shows the greatest amount of progress to my waist. WOO HOO! I guess Ab Ripper is good for something. Although my boobs look smaller also and that doesn't make me very happy. Boo to that.

Start


Thanks for looking and stay tuned for my 60 day stats and pictures.

1 comment:

  1. You better stop now. I can barely keep my hands off you as it is!

    ReplyDelete