Wednesday, June 1, 2011

P90X Day 37: Plyometrics yet again

Last night I got to do my Plyo with hubby. I was feeling pretty good and managed to get a decent work out in. I have a fun time with hubby and I do our exercise together, he makes me laugh so much. I also know I work just a little bit harder knowing he's watching me.

I am feeling kind of discouraged today for a lot of reasons. The scale (which I need to stay off of) hasn't been looking kindly on me. I am frustrated, and here it is already June 1st and I still weigh WAY more than I did last summer at the same time. I feel angry that even though I am working my butt off 6 nights a week the scale isn't giving me the kind of numbers I feel it should be. I still have a ton of clothes that I can't fit into comfortably. And bathing suit season is here. I tried on one from last year and it doesn't fit right. I am just irritated with life.

So anyway there's my update. Tonight it's Biceps and Back I think. And Ab Ripper. Good old Ab Ripper.

No comments:

Post a Comment