Thursday, May 19, 2011

P90X Day 24: Kenpo

Last night was Kenpo and I really enjoyed it. I feel like I pushed myself really hard and didn't dog it at all. I had a lot of fun doing all the punches and kicks. I am finally getting all of the moves down really well. I find it incredibly amazing that three weeks ago the breaks in this DVD were difficult for me because Tony has you do running, jumping jacks, and X's for over a minute, and now the breaks are easy and no problem at all. Overall I am just feeling better physically, I can see the changes that this program is making little by little and I like them.

I haven't written about my eating habits lately and if I am following my rules. I am still, without fail eating the last meal/snack of the day well before 8:00 rolls around. One day I did have popcorn right before the deadline, but I only had a little and still had it finished before 8:00. On the whole thought I have eaten much earlier and haven't felt the need to snack after dinner. I am glad I finally broke the eating while watching T.V. habit.

I have also been eating breakfast every single day. Some days it is just a high fiber bar but it's something to get my metabolism going for the day. I will have more time for breakfast soon when my eldest is out of school for summer. That will sure be nice.

The one rule I have been not doing well on is eating the fruit. We just ran out of fruit to eat and I've been waiting for hubby to get paid to buy more fruit. I plan on restocking up our fruit supply today so that shouldn't be an issue anymore.

I am just chugging along and taking this day by day. I have no intention on stopping until I reach my goal of 90 days. Tonight is X-Stretch which will be interesting since I haven't done it before. I'll let you all know how it went tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment