Saturday, May 14, 2011

P90X Day 19: Legs and Back

Another week of Legs and Back. It went well. I upped my weights, I increased my reps when using the bands. I pushed myself, and then I did the Ab Ripper which I continue to improve at. Only one more exercise and I am into my recovery week officially going farther in this program than ever before. Yay!

I had a friend over yesterday and she asked about the P90X and I explained it to her. She told me there is no way that this program was something she would do for life, she'd prefer walking. I understand where she's coming from. There is a reason I balked at doing this. Lifting weights, push ups, Pull ups, they were all things that I'd never want to do. But I am doing them. I am building up my body like never before, getting muscles where I've never had them, and it feels great. The old me would have said the same thing as my friend, the new me thinks maybe this is something doable for a very, very long time.

Browsing around yesterday looking at P90X blogs I found Tony Hortons blog. I read back multiple pages and I found his words to be pretty inspiring for the most part. I enjoyed reading it so I thought I'd post a link to it here. http://tonyhorton.blogspot.com/ Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment