Wednesday, May 25, 2011

P90X Day 30: Plyometrics

Last night was another fun hour of Plyo. Lots of jumping, jumping, and more jumping. It really is a great cardio work out. I put on my radio and just jump my feet off and before I know it the hour is over. My favorite moves are in the beginning, and by the last fifteen minutes or so I am totally wasted. I really pushed myself even though I was tired at the end. I can't get the results I want if I am dogging it. I have to really push through the pain, or the exhaustion, and make it happen.

Regarding food we tried ground turkey for the first time on Monday. Not a huge fan of it, but in meatloaf form with some ketch up on it, I managed to eat it. It's super lean and so I thought we would give it a try. I don't think I'll buy it again but we're going to use up what we have. I am just trying little things to lower our calories, but still give us the protein we need. Ground turkey wasn't the best fit, so maybe next we'll try some fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment