Thursday, June 30, 2011

P90X Day 66: Back & Biceps



Entertain your ears to the wonderful voice of Dia Frampton. It's the least I can do since she didn't win The Voice last night. Hopefully she'll still get a record deal and I can buy her DVD some day soon.

As for P90X I did Back & Biceps last night. It's clear that I need a heavier weight for most of the moves. I'm thinking maybe I'll buy 12 or 15 lb weights for my birthday. I enjoyed working on my Biceps. I feel comfortable doing the many Bicep curls and I feel like it shows. We compared my arms yesterday to pictures if my arms last year around my birthday and I can see a difference. My arms are looking better this year then they did last year, and last year I weighed less then I do now. So it's a good thing.

We have a super busy weekend planned and hubby and I are thinking of how we're going to work our P90X into it. I think I'll do my Legs & Back in the morning on Friday so I won't have to do it after I stuff my face eating out with my hubby for his birthday Friday night. Saturday we'll do our Kenpo in the morning because we're headed to the cabin in the afternoon to spend the night with my IL's. So we have plans set, our P90X routines will not stop just because we're busy. Exercise is now a way of life for us. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment