Friday, June 3, 2011

P90X Day 39: Cardio X

Another night, another round of Cardio X. Everything went as planned and it was another good round of Cardio X.

Yesterday I went grocery shopping and I tried to focus on filling up our cart with healthy foods. Lots of fruits, veggies, and whole grains. My bad habits are slowly going away. Last night I was hungry around 8:30 and old me would have grabbed some sort of dessert and munched away, but new me just grabbed something to drink and toughed it out. I didn't really NEED to eat, I just wanted to. If I was really that hungry I could have always nibbled on some celery.

Today will be a fun day. My eldest will have her last day of school and then we'll be hanging by the pool with our friends. Bring on summer vacation. I am ready for long lazy days, and lots of fun with my family.

1 comment: