Wednesday, June 29, 2011

P90X Day 65: Plyometrics

Plyo last night was a lot of fun. It wasn't too hot thanks to an approaching storm, so I had the windows and doors open, and with the cool breeze it was much nicer. I feel like I really pushed myself. I jumped higher, kept my fire going longer, and at the end I felt invigorated. It was a good workout. And to think that Plyo was so challenging two months ago I could barely finish the DVD and now I can do it and feel great at the end. It's pretty amazing how your body can change in just two short months.

Hubby and I have a weight loss challenge that we started April 1st and it ends this Friday. It is based on percentage of weight lost so that it would be a little more fair. Well I must send out a kudos to my hubby since it looks like he has this in the bag. He has rocked it by doing the P90X and riding his bike, and because of all his hard work he's going to win the challenge. I am super happy for him. Friday is the day, so we'll see what happens, but I am pretty sure I'll be congratulating him then. He is amazing when he puts his mind to something you just can't stop him. =)

Have a cool day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment