Tuesday, June 28, 2011

P90X Day 64: Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps

I forgot how hard this DVD was. Or maybe I got used to it in Phase 2. Last night it was tough all over again. Some reps I went higher on, but some I didn't. My arms felt tired by the end of it. I guess this is proving that the P90X muscle confusion plan works because my muscles were all like "What the?" When previously my muscles were in a good groove with this workout.

I also figured out the trick with Ab Ripper. If I do my muscle exercise and then wait about 10 minutes to do my Ab Ripper I have much better success with the Ab Ripper. That's what I did last night and I was able to do all the super hard moves on the Ab Ripper. Crunchy Frogs-check! Reverse Bicycles- Check! Mason Twists- Check! It felt good to have another great Ab Ripper run.

This weekend is worrying me. It's my hubby's birthday and we'll be going out to celebrate that. There's dinner with his family, and then the fourth of July. I am not sure how I am supposed to not gain weight with all of these special occasions packed into one little three day weekend. Sigh. This is where we blow it every year. We kick butt until July and then we just lose momentum and peter out. I don't want that to happen this year. Not at all. I've got to figure out what I am going to do to stay on track and not overeat for three whole days. We'll see what I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment