Saturday, June 4, 2011

P90X Day 40: Legs & Back

Another night of P90X. I increased a lot of my weights. I did more pull-ups. I wasn't super sore today, but I still think I pushed myself last night. It helps that hubby was doing the work out with me. He keeps me from slacking. I was tired last night and I really didn't want to do my P90X, but not doing my exercise is not an option anymore. I do it. Period.

Eating healthy over the weekend is a challenge. Yesterday we had a get together and I didn't go overboard despite all the goodies that were available. We also went out to celebrate my eldest having such a great report card, so we all enjoyed some frozen yogurt.

Tonight is Kenpo which is always a fun work out and then rest day. I am looking forward to my rest day. Have a nice weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment