Thursday, June 16, 2011

P90X Day 52: Kenpo

Last night was another fun round of Kenpo. Not much more to add then that. I punched, kicked, and blocked my way through the hour and then I rested. It was SUPER hot yesterday so doing any exercise at all has me dripping in sweat in no time at all.

For food we went out to dinner because it was just too damn hot to cook. We ended up going to Panda Express. I didn't do my research beforehand so I didn't really know the calorie breakdown until after we came home. I did pretty good. Luckily I love mushroom chicken and that is actually one of the better things you can eat there calorie wise. The sweet fire chicken is not a good item to order but they gave us dried out sweet fire chicken so hubby exchanged it for more mushroom chicken, yeah baby! By the end of the day I was still below my daily calorie goal so I did o.k. overall.

It's going to be another busy day so I better get to it. Stay cool everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment