Wednesday, June 8, 2011

P90X Day 44: Plyometrics



This song came on yesterday as my hubby and I were doing Plyo and I said this is the perfect song for a Plyo workout since all you do is JUMP! And jump we did. Jumping like locusts until the workout got the better of us, then we jumped like two year olds. We did it though, the entire hour, and it was good.

For our meals I've been trying to make healthier alternatives. I bought some ground turkey and I've been trying to work that into our dinners since it is super lean and better for us then ground beef is. Last night we had lettuce wraps with ground turkey, boysenberries, and raspberries. It was pretty tasty, although I won't say it was the most filling of dinners.

That's it for now. Just another fun bicep workout tonight. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment