Saturday, June 25, 2011

P90X Day 61: Legs & Back

Let's talk about Legs & Back. It's a good work out. My legs still get tired and shaky on some of the exercises. Chair Salutations suck. The Wall squats are not fun either, especially the one leg wall squats. But more than all of that there are lots of pull-ups. Now that I am 2/3rds of the way done by numbers are pretty high in the pull-up department which means if I try to beat my past numbers (which I do) then I really have to push myself. It's a good thing, but during the work out I am not so thrilled with doing 28 pull-ups. Good thing we use the pull-up bar, or I would still not be doing ANY pull-ups at all. Today my upper back hurts so I think they did the job.

My hubby is almost finished with his 90 day challenge. I am so very proud of him for sticking with this, and for adding the additional bike riding. He is a super star. He plans to continue another 90 days of P90X and then after that possibly even another round. He's awesome and he's looking so muscular and his clothes are all falling off of him. I think that because we're doing this together I feel such a huge amount of pride for what he's done. I know how hard the exercises are, I know how hot it's been outside while he's riding, I know how much he's putting into this, and the fact that he hasn't stopped, but rather increased everything, well it's just so freaking great I want to tell everyone how far he's come and how great he is. =)

We have a good weekend planned. So I'd better get to it. Have a nice one everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment