Friday, July 1, 2011

P90X Day 67: Cardio X

Hey all. Feeling kind of low today. I feel like I did really good all week, but I didn't lose what I wanted to at this mornings Weigh-in. I guess I am still hung up on my scale numbers when I really shouldn't be. I dropped a tiny bit for fat % so that's something good.

Cardio X last night went well. I enjoyed it as always. Today I have to do my exercise early. I am not happy about that but I am pretty sure I won't want to do it tonight after going to dinner to celebrate my hubby's birthday.

This weekend I have an opportunity to wear a bathting suit around others. Not sure how I feel about that. Do I do my normal and keep myself mostly covered, or do I let myself show a little more skin? I guess I'll wait and see how I look/feel on that day.
Have a nice Friday peeps.

1 comment:

  1. You didn't drop a "tiny bit" of body fat... you dropped a good chunk, comparable with last week's % loss, with less pounds... that means sexy sexy muscle baby!

    ReplyDelete