Sunday, June 19, 2011

P90X Day 55: Cardio X



Last night I did my favorite, Cardio X and today marks the end of Phase 2. It's hard to believe that I've made it this far, although once I put my mind to something this strongly I generally don't fail to complete it. It feels good being two thirds of the way through. I have really enjoyed the process of this, and seeing the results is awesome. Thursday will be the full 60 days so I'll have updated stats and pictures then. I have a feeling I haven't lost as much weight as the first 30 days but that's to be expected since the first few pounds come off easily, and the farther you get to your goal weight the harder losing weight becomes. But I don't really care because the pictures will tell the tale of how much better I am looking and I already feel so great, a number on a scale doesn't really mean much to me anymore.

So today is Father's Day and I will get it spend it with my hubby, the best dad in the world and my FIL tonight. Give your Daddies a big hug today since not everyone can, and life is too short not to show someone how much you love them and how much they mean to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment