Thursday, June 23, 2011

P90X 60 day Stats & Pics

Starting Weight: 151.3
Body fat %: 30.2

30 day Weight: 144.9
Body fat %: 29.0

60 day Weight: 138.7
Body fat %: 27.5

Total weight lost for the 60 days is 12.6 pounds.
Total fat percentage lost for the 60 days is 2.7 percent.

I am happy with my weight loss and fat % loss this past 30 days. I am losing approx. 6 pounds per 30 days which isn't too shabby. I love the fact that my fat percentage continues to creep down. That means I am replacing fat with muscle and that can only be a good thing. 30 more days to go and then I'll be a P90X graduate. WOO HOO!


I am not thrilled with the latest pic. It almost looks like I am thinner in the second pic, but that cannot be the case because I am losing inches around my waist, my green short pics proved that last week.



This is better. I can see my waist is thinning out in the last pic compared to the other two. My muscles are not showing up well, but they are there believe me.


We goofed and did the latest back pic wrong but you can still see the progress made. Again a thinner mid-section and just the tiniest hint of muscle.


Thanks for looking and in just 30 short days I'll be back with the 90 day pictures of my P90X journey. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment