Saturday, June 18, 2011

P90X Day 54: Core Synergistcs again.

Same old, same old with Core last night. I have improved for sure. I was able to do more than ever before, and it got my heart pumping. It still isn't my favorite of the DVD's but I did it and now I'll move onto Cardio X tonight. Now that is a DVD that I do enjoy.

Eating yesterday was not on track, but we were celebrating my Father's Day so I think we were allowed to cheat. I made homemade Italian Rigatoni, garden salad, garlic bread, and for dessert we went to Marble Slab on got some sundae's. SO good. SO bad for us. But the good thing is that we still did our exercise last night, and we're back on track today. I said no to birthday cake... and I love cake. One bad day of eating doesn't derail you, it's continued days of bad eating and little or no exercise that packs on the pounds.

Have a good weekend everyone. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment