Thursday, July 14, 2011

P90X Day 80: Back & Biceps

Nine more days to go before I am a P90X graduate. Woo Hoo! It's crazy how fast the 90 days has gone by. I am sitting at a comfortable weight, with an excellent body. Sure I'd like to lose more weight, and tone up some more, but overall I am quite pleased. It's nice to be back to a decent weight and shape for my upcoming birthday.

Last night Back & Biceps went well. Hubby accidentally broke one of our pull-up bands. Major bummer so my normal pull-up routine wasn't going to work. Instead I used the medium bands to do my pull-ups and that was really a blessing in disguise. Totally loved the new way of using the bands. Now I am not stuck in our hall closet and I get the fan blowing right on me. We're still going to need another heavy band, but at least I have an alternative for the time being.

I just got back from the grocery store and boy have our eating habits changed. My cart was loaded with veggies and fruits. I love that. We used to be total carb addicts and now we're eating much better. Although I am making party potatoes tomorrow to bring to my IL's house to celebrate my FIL's birthday, but we'll be sharing those with everyone, so it's not like I am just making them for us to devour. They are so good, it's hard to not eat them all up.

Tonight is Cardio X. Sweet! Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment