Wednesday, July 20, 2011

P90X Day 86: Core Synergistics

Another night, another workout. Core is meh to me. Not too hard, not too easy, and not too much fun. However it wasn't the Plyo that hubby was doing behind me and at times I was glad I was doing Core and not Plyo. Tonight I have Kenpo which should be a good time.

Today is day 87. I am trying to decide whether or not to take a one week break from starting Round 2 of P90X, or if I should just jump right into the second round. We have a trip planned to Monterey next week which will be fun, but also tiring. I am not sure I'll want to come home and do my P90X after that. If I skip next week then it's a non-issue. If I don't skip next week then I'll need to do it when we get home. Blah. Skipping next week also means I'd sinc up with hubby more so we can do our exercises together. However I feel like I am cheating by skipping a week. And I don't want my muscles to get relaxed and have it be that much harder when I restart it again. Just thinking on this I still have a few more days.

I've definitely decided to do a second round of P90X. Even though I am super happy with the progress I have made, I am still wanting more change in my thigh area. That is where I carry the bulk of my weight, and I still have some to go to get it where I feel comfortable wearing my bathing suit. While I am super happy with my new muscles, my flatter tummy, and overall toned look, I still need a little more work. A second round of P90X should hopefully finish me off and then I can move into upkeep mode. So this is my plan. I am not sure if I'll continue to blog everyday, it has been very helpful in keeping me accountable, but I am not sure if I still need it every day now that this has become such a habit in my life. I am still thinking on that.

Have a good Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. We'll miss in you in Monterey by one week!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days we have got to get together Dana. We're too close to each other to not have a meet up sometime.

    ReplyDelete