Tuesday, July 5, 2011

P90X Day 71: Chest & Back

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July. We had an amazing time with our friends last night. Knowing that we had a party to go to we decided it would be smart to do our Chest & Back workout in the morning, so that's what we did. Hubby started round 2 so we were both on the same DVD which is always fun. We alternated with him doing pull-ups, while I did push-ups and so forth. It was a good workout.

Then we went to the party. Hubby made his delicious Rice Pilaf, and even though I really wanted to make some awesome dessert, he kept telling me it would be better for us both if I didn't make a dessert and he was probably right. There was a lot of food there, but I stuck to eating light, although I did splurge on one cupcake.

After the party we came home and finished up the night with Ab Ripper. Oh so much fun. We had a great Fourth of July which was focused on our family and friends rather than the food. I feel like we did the holiday right, enjoying the important things about the Fourth.

Tonight is Plyometrics. Woo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment