Thursday, July 7, 2011

P90X Day 73: Shoulders & Arms

Summer is humming along and I continue to do my P90X every day. I long for the days when it isn't 86 degrees in my house while I am trying to work out. The heat makes me not want to work out, but I do it anyway.

Last night was Shoulders and Arms. I enjoy this workout because I like working on my arm muscles. I need some heavier weights soon because the ten pound ones are getting too light for me on the beginning exercises. Maybe I'll buy myself some 12lb ones for my birthday. Ab Ripper went well, even with us doing it right after the Shoulders & Arms workout. I've gotten really good on a lot of the hard moves and by really good I mean I can complete them without stopping. Hubby says my stomach is not only looking flatter but it's also smoothing out some of my stretch marks. Good golly that would be nice if it is true, because those two girls of mine really did a number on my stomach.

I have a fun weekend planned with my two good friends. We're headed up to the mountains by ourselves. I went grocery shopping and tried to buy healthy snacks to bring up like Sun Chips, Kelloggs Fiber Plus granola bars, and some fresh fruit. I did not buy any cookies, candy, or pastries which is usually something I would grab for a trip such as this. The good thing is that my two friends are both healthy eaters so I think they will enjoy the healthy snacks with me without complaint.

I keep thinking about the future and meeting my goals. I don't have a set weight I'd like to be, but I do want to feel comfortable in my skin, and be confident about how I look. Roughly that could take another one or two rounds of P90X but I am willing and able to go the distance if that is what it takes to get me where I need to be. I'll just keep pushing play, bringing it, and I will continue to change myself for the better.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it babe. I'll be there with you every step of the way.

    ReplyDelete