Sunday, July 17, 2011

P90X Day 83: Kenpo

I happily did my Kenpo last night knowing that it was my last normal exercise in Phase 3. I am so glad that I am going into my last recovery week. The extra week in Phase 3 was tough. I was ready for my recovery week on Monday but I pushed through and finished the week as planned.

Yesterday afternoon we went for a bike ride with the girls near my In-laws house. The weather was actually cool enough to go out and enjoy the outdoors. The ride was cut short by our whiny four year old. I long for the day when she can handle longer hikes and bike rides.

Kenpo last night went well. I feel like I pushed myself and I had a really good workout. Not much else to say except that I am glad it's my rest day. Only six more days of P90X and then I am a graduate. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment