Friday, July 8, 2011

P90X Day 74: Cardio X

I decided to do Cardio X last night with my hubby early in the evening. This gave me more time later to watch a marathon of recorded Sister Wives. Cardio X went well although it made it clear that we need another Yoga mat. Too bad they are thirty dollars a pop. Ugh. Who knew how much I would grow to love our Yoga mat. We only have one and usually hubby lets me use it and he uses the kids foam play mat, but last night I gave him the Yoga mat to use and that play mat sucked for Vinyasa's. Overall though it was a good work out with hubby and over within a blink of an eye.

Today is my Girls get-away. So excited! That means doing my Legs & Back workout and Ab Ripper this morning. Yuck. Not a fan of working out with the girls running around me. The plus is that it's cooler in the morning. I think I'll eat some breakfast and then get to it and get it over with. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment