Wednesday, July 6, 2011

P90X Day 72: Plyometrics

Yesterday was another busy day so we adjusted our working out schedule to make time to set off fireworks later in the evening with our good friend and our daughters. We ended up working out around 4:00p.m. which is much too hot IMO. Plyometrics is a workout that you really want to be nice and cool for since it is a ton of high intensity jumping. We made do, and I turned down the A/C a little to make it a little bit more comfortable. The actual workout itself went well. I was dog tired by the end, but I usually am.

Well I made it through the long four-day weekend and a whole lot of opportunity to eat, eat, eat! And I did it. I managed to stay focused and motivated and not go hog wild. I didn't overeat. I kept myself in check, and thanks to my hard work I didn't gain any weight. I am pleased with myself and my determination to not go overboard this weekend. I may be able to get through July without my usual weight gain.

Another day of trying to stay cool in this awful heat. We have a playdate with friends at their swimming pool so that will help. Until tomorrow see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment