Monday, August 29, 2011

P90X Round 2: Week 5

This week was the first week of Phase 2. The two muscle building days are much harder than they were in Phase 1, but that's a good thing because it helps keep your muscles growing and strong. Monday's workout is a ton of really hard push-ups. I have improved a lot with doing push-ups so I don't hate them nearly as much as I did in Round 1. Wednesday has lots of Pull-ups which I don't mind as much anymore ever since I started using the chair method in which I use the chair to rest my heels on while I hoist my body up using the pull-up bar. Much better than the bands IMO.

The rest of the week went smoothly with some minor tweaks to the schedule because we had a fun dinner out Saturday night, so we did our Kenpo on Sunday instead.

Weight wise I hit a new low last Friday and I was four pounds away from my goal weight of 125. We overindulged this weekend, so I am not sure if I'll be any closer to my goal this Friday, but I plan to meet my goal weight soon, hopefully by the end of September. I bought a new dress for our Saturday night out and it sure was fun getting to browse in the teenage/young women section in the small sizes.

Well that's it for me. Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment