Wednesday, April 27, 2011

P90X Day 2: Plyometrics

I had forgotten how hard Plyometrics is. Just the warm up period had my legs burning from lunges. I started the work-out fairly strong, but by the end I was hurting. I could barely get my feet off the ground, but I did my best. And as Tony says "Do you best and forget the rest." I made it through the entire work-out which is at least kind of impressive since when I did this back in December with hubby, we didn't make it all the way through. After the work-out I just laid on the couch and tried not to move, everything hurt.

This morning I am still sore in a lot of places. My chest and shoulders still hurt from Day 1, but now I've got the added soreness in my legs, and every time I try to squat it hurts. It's a good pain though, it means I am making muscle and burning fat. I'm hoping tonight's exercise goes a little easier on me, but it's P90X, so I doubt it.

I ate healthy yesterday and followed my rules. And I started out today with a nice bowl of cereal and some fruit. I think it should end up being a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment