Monday, September 5, 2011

P90X Round 2: Week 6

This past week wasn't a good one for me and P90X. It started out fine with a good workout on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. On Thursday it was clear that I was sick. It started with a sore throat and a mild fever. By Friday I was in the midst of a full on cold. Hubby was kind and picked me up some medicine and cough drops from CVS. Saturday I started to feel a little bit better, but I wouldn't say I was 100% until today. Due to my illness I didn't do my P90X the past four days. I kind of feel guilty about it, but on the other hand I was just miserable, and I think making myself do the P90X when I was that sick would have only made me feel worse. I felt it was better to rest up, and start fresh this week.

So that's where I am. A new week. A recovered body. And honestly when I think about it I haven't been really sick since I started this P90X thing. Yes, I've gotten a headache once or twice, and an upset tummy once, but no real illnesses until now. And I think that is because I am healthier. I am exercising a lot, and building up my immune system. I am eating better things, healthier foods that help me be strong and stay well. So oh well if I had to miss a few days this week, over the long haul I think that P90X has probably kept me healthier then ever before. =)
Back to pushing play and Bringing it.

1 comment: