Friday, September 23, 2011

P90X Round 2: Phase 2 stats and pics

This phase had its ups and downs. I caught a cold so I missed a few days in this phase, but I still feel like when I did workout, I did my best. The longer this goes on, it has been harder to not burn out. Some days I just want a break. I don't want to do my P90X. But then I look in the mirror, or step on the scale, and I see all the progress I've made, and I don't want to give that up. My hard work wasn't for nothing.

My husband is my biggest source of encouragement. He lifts me up when I want to quit. He keeps me going, and for that I am grateful for without him I wouldn't be where I am today in so many areas of my life, not just weight loss.

So I am onto Phase 3. This should be the phase where I meet my final goal of 125. I am so close and it's well over a decade coming.

Stats:
90 day Weight: 132.9
Body fat %: 25.9

120 day Weight: 131.1
Body fat %: 25.6%

150 day Weight: 126.8
Body fat %: 24.3%

Total Weight loss for Round 2: 6.1 pounds
Total body fat % loss for Round 2: 1.6%

Total weight loss since starting P90X: 24.5 pounds
Total body fat % loss since starting P90X: 5.9%

Pictures! Hubby goofed and put 60/180 when it should be 60/150 but other than that they look pretty good.










Thanks for looking. Before you know it I'll be done with the second round of P90X. Won't that be incredible?!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Very impressive!! What are you going to do when you finish this round?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stochat, I have plans to continue another round of P90X. I cannot stop now, not when the holidays are quickly approaching and the holidays are always where I gain the most weight. As long as I continue eating healthy and doing my P90X I think I can make it through the holidays with very little weight gain. I enjoy the Classic program so I will probably stick with another round of that.

    ReplyDelete