Tuesday, September 13, 2011

P90X Round 2: Week 8 Recovery

Well we've made it to the recovery week again. Even though I am not a fan of Core Synergistics, I really do look forward to the recovery week. My Abs like the rest from Ab Ripper especially. I cannot believe how fast time is flying by. Looking at my calendar I'll be finishing up my second round of P90X on October 22nd. That seriously is right around the corner, and it will be here before I know it.

I love this time of year. October is my favorite month of the year and I am looking forward to it greatly. I've already started thinking about plans to keep me from packing on the Halloween candy pounds. I think this year if we do buy candy, we'll lean towards candy that hubby and I do not like. That way we won't be tempted to eat it while it's in the house. I am sure that our sweet girls will part with a piece or two of the good stuff that they get in their bags, so we won't be totally denying ourselves, and we will be avoiding a whole lot of temptation.

That's it for now. Hubby and I are into a good groove this week and I am hoping it continues well into next week. Keep pushing play, I know I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment