Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Friday, Friday, Friday ohhhh....!

It's been a good P90X week so far. I am feeling 100% again which is great considering how badly I was feeling last Friday. Hubby and I have been working out strong all week long. We've had to switch DVD's on Tuesday and Thursday because hubby is riding on Tuesdays now, but it's still working out good. Hubby is enjoying riding his new bicycle, and it is really helping to keep his weight loss going in the right direction. He's doing great. I'm about four to five pounds away from my goal weight. It's so close, and yet feels so far away. I figure as long as I keep eating healthy and exercising I'll make it by the end of October. Hopefully. Candy is a friend of mine. =P

Just thought I'd throw out a little update since my last one wasn't too upbeat. Still on track, still bringing it, and trying to spread the word.

2 comments:

  1. only five pounds away Lillian you can do it!!! Glad to hear you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stochat. It's great to be back on track again.

    ReplyDelete