Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hello October!

I am loving the cooler weather. We'll be in the eighties all week, which means that when we work out at night the temperatures will be just right. I was injured last Saturday on both of my knees, and I thought that I could continue to do my P90X on Monday night, but when I tried to do the push-ups it was clear that I wouldn't be able to, the pain was too much to endure. So I took a few days off to recuperate and started up again on Thursday raring to go.

I can totally see the burn-out setting in, but I cannot stop now. Not when I am so close to my goal, and the holidays are quickly approaching. I have a dress in my closet that I haven't worn in nine years or so, and I have every intention of wearing it to my husbands Christmas Party this year. The dress is going to keep me motivated to stay on track, so that when I put that dress on in three months time it will fit me beautifully. It already does fit well, and I am going to keep it that way.

My mom took me shopping last week and she bought me some new jeans because I have lost so much weight she wanted to give me a little something. I love these jeans. They are size 6, dark denim, and they are so soft! I wore them on Thursday and I was given two great compliments about how skinny I looked, thanks to my new jeans and P90X. =) It was a good feeling for sure.

Hubby and I are still chugging along. Some weeks are better than others. This Friday was another great weigh-in day. I hit 126.6 so I continue to break my previous low month after month. This week the fair is in town, so it may be hard to be any lower next Friday for me, but hopefully I will get close.

Keep pushing play people. The results speak for themselves.

1 comment:

  1. Lillian you doing awesome!! I'm so proud of you! I've decided to skip the recovery phase and go right into The Classic version. So I start that on Monday. Wish me luck. Check out my blog for the latest.

    ReplyDelete