Tuesday, May 27, 2014

P90X 2014

I'm baaaaack. It's been a long time. What have I've been up to? Well we did another round of P90X a couple of years ago. Last October we used a couch to 5k app and managed to make it all the way through so that we were running for 30 minutes straight. Unfortunately we stopped doing any exercise at all over the holidays and we began to gain weight. The scale kept creeping up, and my eating habits became poorer and poorer, until we said enough is enough! So even though I didn't exactly want to go back to P90X, we know it works so my husband and I started a brand new round last night. We're baaack.


Chest and Back greeted us like an old friend. The moves were familiar. Push-ups and Pull-ups. Rinse and repeat. It was not as bad as I remember, we're old pro's at what the moves are, even if we can only manage to get in 3 diamond push-ups. We know what we're doing, we just have to build up our strength and endurance.


This morning my muscles feel tired. They will probably hurt later, or tomorrow. I expected as much. Tonight is our old friend Plyometrics. I am sure it's going to kick our asses, and I *think* we're ready. We shall see.



No comments:

Post a Comment